Parent Info & Forms
Kroger stores are requesting everyone who has designated their Kroger Plus card purchases be added to the CPC youth ministry to re-sign up for the rewards program. This will allow your purchases to continue to be directly connected to your registered Kroger Plus card and 5% of all your purchases using the card (except gasoline, cigarettes, alcohol, and prescription drugs) will automatically be added to Christ Presbyterian Church’s youth ministry. Please take a moment to re-register your household’s Kroger Plus cards. Purchases will not count toward our fundraising unless your Kroger Plus Card is registered. Existing balances on your Kroger gift cards may still be used. Here’s how to register your Kroger Plus card:
1) Go to www.krogercommunityrewards.com and have your Kroger Plus card handy.
2) Click on Sign In/Register.
- Click on SIGN UP TODAY in the “New Customer?” box.
- Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering zip code, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address and creating a password, agreeing to the terms and conditions
- You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the
body of the email.
- Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
- Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
- Update or confirm your information.
- Enter 80985 or Christ Presbyterian Church, select CPC from list and click on confirm.
- To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see your organization’s name on the right side of your information page.
- Do you use your phone number at the register? Call 877-576-7587 to get your Kroger Plus
- Members must swipe their registered Kroger Plus card or use the phone number that is related to their registered Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase to count.
If you would like someone to help you register your Kroger Plus card, contact the church office, or for further information, please contact Bob Lydy via e-mail email@example.com .